200K No Way!
This year we are going back to basics! To complete the series, you will need to complete at least a 50k distance and be listed as a finisher in 3 of the 6 ORRRC ultra races, and one additional 50k distance race. Races can be the longer distance, but you must finish the distance and be listed as an official finisher.
The ORRRC ultra races include:
1. Tie Dye 50k, May 20, 2023, 7:30 a.m.
2. Dawg Gone Long Run 50k/50 miler, July 8, 2023, 6:30 a.m.
3. Another Dam 50K, July 29, 2023, 7:00 a.m.
4. Germantown 50k, September 9, 2023, 8:00 a.m.
5. OX 12 Hour Endurance Run, October 7, 2023, 7:00 a.m.
6. Broken Toe 50k, November 4 , 2023, 7:15 a.m.
Deadline for registration: Sept 13, 2023.
Awards include a finisher’s jacket and recognition at the annual ORRRC party!
(Finisher jackets will be similar to the one pictured below, however, availability at the time of order may
cause the exact jacket to be replaced by another model of the jacket.
Notes and Information
Due to the uncertainty of COVID precautions, there may be instances where an ORRRC race is canceled, postponed, or moved to virtual. Should a race move to virtual, you will be given credit for that race by providing Strava or Garmin data to the series director. THIS IS FOR ORRRC RACES ONLY. Please plan accordingly to get all your ORRRC races in before December 31, 2023.