- Hits: 4656
2013 ORRRC Team Series
Established racing teams are set to compete in a series of 12 designed races this year. All races are are sponsored by ORRRC and open to all runners. Events are from 1 mile to 10.4 miles in length. Races are scheduled from February to November. Each runner is responsible for signing up as an individual racer then they report their participation to their team captain/designee. After the race they report their final finishing place to the team captain/ designee for team scoring to be completed.
Forming a Team
- All men 14- 39 will score their finish place.
- All men (40-59) will have their finish place divided by 2.
- Young men 0-13 will have their score divided by 2.
- All men age 60 and over, will have their finish place divided by 3.
- All women age 14 – 39 will have their finish place divided by 2
- All women age 40-59 and young women under 14 will have their finish place divided by 3.
- All women age 60 and older will have their finish place divided by 4.
The FIVE runners who compute the lowest score complete a team. Teams also receive a minus 2 points for each team runner who completes the race up to 15 runners (total -30 points). These participation points are subtracted from the team’s score to calculate the final team score. If a team does not have 5 scoring runners the missing runners will be scored equal to the last place finisher in the event and totaled accordingly.
|Race||2013 Date||2013 Time||City|
|Frostbite 5||2/3/2013||2:00 PM||Centerville|
|Little Miami 10 Miler||2/24/13||1:00PM||Yellow Springs|
|St Patrick's 5k||3/16/2013||10:00 AM||Middletown|
|Sugar Maple||4/20/2013||9:00 AM||Bellbrook|
|Vandalia 5k||5/15/2013||6:30 PM||Vandalia|
|Dash for Cash||6/18/2013||6:30/7:00PM||Dayton|
|Liberty 10k||7/20/2013||8:00 AM||Spring Valley|
|Englewood 5K||7/24/2013||7:00 PM||Englewood|
|DeWeese 5k||9/3/2013||6:30 PM||Dayton|
|Country Classic||10/19/2013||8:30 AM||Germantown|
|Apple 15 K||11/9/2013||10:00 AM||Spring Valley|