- Hits: 3147
SIGN-UP for 2013 is now open:
Results through March 2013 are available below.
The Goal: To log at least 401 Kilometers (the equivalent of 249 miles) during the calendar year on dirt trails.
You must be an ORRRC Member
- There is no cost to join.
- All levels of runners are welcome.
- All ORRRC members who reach the 401K mark by December 31st of the current calendar year will be acknowledges as 401k finishers and receive some sort of completion award.
- Trails need not be in the local MetroParks system. Send your trail miles for each month to Point of Contact at the end of each month. Do notsend in the full year, or a running total spreadsheet, just the monthly miles at eachlocation. Date of the run is not needed either.
- Example: John Bryan 13 miles, Grant Park 11 miles, Caesar Creek 27 miles,other 121 miles.
401k Point of Contact: Phil Noble