- Hits: 1826
Currently only chips that are numbers 100 - 200 are being used as valid chips to be used.
We are always looking for ways to help our runners and the volunteers to make the club better and more efficient.
We are hopeing that this will speed data entry, provide better results, and free up volunteer resources.
Those members that:
1) Run in 4 or more race a year
2) Have been a member for over 2 years
3) Will remember to bring their chip to every ORRRC race
If you were ask to participate please use this link to update your information.
1) If your lose or forget your chip just signup as usual (get chip) and return the chip after the race. At this time, we are not giving out replacements.
2) At the begining of 2013, you maybe asked to re-signup.
3) If this ends up being a terrible idea, we may cancel it.
4) This chip is NOT for Turkey Trot, Lou Cox, Marathon or Ghost N Goblin or any race that is NOT hosted by the ORRRC.
Contact Jeff at with any questions.