Latest News & Results
- Volunteer Now for the 29th Annual Ghost n Goblin 5k
- Build a Bridge 5k & 10k
- Possum Creek 5k 2014 - Finalized with Age Group Attachment
- Team Series Results 2014 - as of Tadmor
- Tadmor 10k 2014 - Finalized with Age Group Attachment
- Englewood 5k 2014 - Finalized with Age Group Attachment
- Wingman 10k 2014 - Finalized with Age Group Attachment
- August 10 - ORRRC Members-Only Picnic
Ohio River Road Runners
The Ohio River Road Runners Club is dedicated to promoting running and supporting the local running community in and around Dayton, Ohio and the Miami
Valley. Founded in 1966, we are a 100% all-volunteer 501(c)(3) Ohio Non-Profit club, a member of the national RRCA, and, with roughly 1500 individual members from 900 member households, we are one of the largest (and we think BEST) clubs in the nation.
We are known for our inexpensive, high-quality running events - most of which are free for members ($9 for non-members).
Many of our events are part of an extended series - like the Team Series, the Trail Series (Dirt Dawgs), and Grand Prix Series (which promotes competition and volunteerism throughout the year). We also hold four major events, throughout the year, that combine to serve over 16,000 participants. Our online calendar, we try to provide all the local runs in the Dayton area - if you know of an event we are missing be sure to use the link below to add an event.